Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol
We are members of the Master Photographers Association (MPA). The MPA is one of the UK's leading trade bodies for full-time professional photographers, that campaigns for quality, excellence and safety in professional photography. As part of our commitment to this, we have signed up to the MPA Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol that gives guidance to professional photographers and their customers about the steps that will be taken to safeguard customers when photographers are able, following government guidelines, to re-open and undertake shoots and viewings safely.
On top of our normal cleaning procedures, additional measures will also be put into place. These include:
- Appointments to the studio limited to two a day with an absolute minimum of one hour between them to allow the studio to be cleaned and ventilated.
- The studio will be cleaned with disinfectant prior to your arrival.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been added in our studio, reception area and toilet.
- Visitors to the studio are limited to groups of up to four people from the same household.
- If requested by you, I will wear a face mask and gloves during your appointment.
- Prior to your shoot, you will be informed of other safety measures that you will need to undertake.
- A Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been undertaken.
- All health & safety measures will be continually kept under review.
You can read the MPA Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol here.