Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol
We are members of the Master Photographers Association (MPA). The MPA is one of the UK's leading trade bodies for full-time professional photographers, that campaigns for quality, excellence and safety in professional photography. As part of our commitment to this, we have signed up to the MPA Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol that gives guidance to professional photographers and their customers about the steps taken to safeguard customers when photographers undertake shoots and viewings safely.
On top of our normal cleaning procedures, additional measures will also be put into place. These include:
- All visits to the studio are by appointment only and limited to a maximum of 4 people from the same household.
- Appointments are limited to two a day with a minimum of one hour between them to allow the studio to be cleaned and ventilated.
- The studio will be cleaned with disinfectant prior to your arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added to all areas.
- If requested by you, I will wear a face mask and gloves during your appointment.
- Prior to your shoot, you will be informed of other safety measures that you will need to undertake.
- A Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been undertaken.
- All health & safety measures will be continually kept under review.
You can read the MPA Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol here.