Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol
We are members of the Master Photographers Association (MPA). The MPA is one of the UK's leading trade bodies for full-time professional photographers, that campaigns for quality, excellence and safety in professional photography. As part of our commitment to this, we have signed up to the MPA Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol that gives guidance to professional photographers about the steps they must take to minimise the risk of infection to them and their clients.
On top of our normal cleaning procedures, additional measures will also be put into place. These include:
- All visits to the studio are by appointment only and are limited to a maximum of 4 people from the same household.
- Appointments are limited to two a day with a minimum of one hour between them to allow the studio to be cleaned and ventilated.
- The studio will be cleaned prior to your arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added to all areas.
- Prior to your appointment, you will be informed of other mandatory safety measures that you will need to undertake.
- A Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been undertaken.
- Clients have the opportunity to 'check in' using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- All health & safety measures will be continually kept under review.
For your reassurance, everyone in my household has now had their first vaccination.
You can read the MPA Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol here.